April 1, 2011

Liar, Liar, PANTS ON FIRE.

As of yesterday, Im absolutely none other than a self proclaimed LIAR.
Well, of course I did not intend to lie.
I was coming back, but this cold kicked my ass.
And I sort of forgot how busy my day would be...
Lunch date with my new bestie, Aislinn.
{It is either fate or our 4 year olds who brought is together}
Who also is the mother to Nicholas' very first girlfriend people.
I believe she may just be his Mother n' Law one day...
Let me remind you....
He's 4 people, 4!!!
And already getting smoooches and hugs from a blonde cutie named Cheyenne.
I mean, I knew it would happen one day, but not at the ripe young age of 4.
They are as cute as 2 peas in a pod...
All starry-eyed and in puppy love.
Seriously though, at least us two mothers love each other,right?
So, my second reasoning, before I continue to rambel on about my 4 year olds love life...
My surprise I had for you...
GOT SHOT DOWN, totally unexpected.
So, after being contacted about a giveaway...
when I accpeted...
They stole the rug right out from under my feet.
So, no surprise today or yesterday...
But, I was reassured when they figured things out on their part, Id be the first to know.
Which leads to a big sad face for you and a big bag of humiliation for me.
Forgive me?
I sure hope so.

Today is FRIDAY PEOPLE....
WHY ARENT YOU HAPPY DANCING???

Love ya'll,

2 comments:

Rissy said...

I absolutely totally and completely forgive you. No need to even ask!

I may need to see a pic of the precious couple because I am going all goo goo over how cute that is!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Megan said...

Awwww, how sweet that they are already IN LOVE at such a young age!! I bet they are so cute! Take some pictures of them together!!