October 5, 2010

Bloggie Frands turned REAL LIFE FRANDS.

TRUE STORY.
I'm now real life besties with Carrie from Just a Girl.

We spent the weekend laughing, smiling, painting, and singing.
And that stuff doesn't even cover all the eating, football watching, being lazy, dancing, people watching, and last but not least..
Jamming out to Lady Antebellum in concert we did..
Mhhm.
We sure did.
{Bama Girls.}


Truth of the matter, she is stinking fabulous.
And I can't wait to see her again.

I'm seriously having some major withdrawls from her face today.

CARRIE, get your arse back here PRONTO.

How was your weekend?
Anything Spectacular happen?

Oh and for all my Gators fans out there...
Heres a BIG HUG from me to you!

Xo Dolls,

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a great time! I've never met any of my Blogger friends, but I'm always in awe of the amazing friendships people have made on here!

bananas. said...

aw yay so happy for you two! carrie is pretty stinkin fabulous :)

but where are the dancing pics? i wanna see those!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Love it. So fun!

carrie1 said...

Miss your face too... I should have just taken the whole week off.. but sometimes I am not that smart. =) xo

Caro said...

I vote to clone her.

Summer Athena said...

sooo happy that y'all had such a fun time together! it makes me all warm and fuzzy! bff's!!!!!

Kristen said...

JEALOUS!! And to think... we'll be just hours apart in a few weeks!!