September 22, 2010

WBoMW V3




{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
The first time I put on my ballet slipper and tap shoes. I remember it like it was yesterday.
 Oh, and playing Barbies with my Big Sister.


{two} what is your middle name?
Louise, hence the blog name.

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?Biting my nails.
 I've been stopped for about a year or so.
But they constantly break.
I need a solution.

{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
Depends on my mood really.
I usually just get Fried Rice and Egg Drop Soup.
But if I'm feeling frisky,
I get Seasame Chicken, Fried Rice and Egg Drop Soup.

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
I never go to thriftstores...
I don't know why, I just never think of it.
But I do have deep love for them and their treasures.

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
I haven't dressed up in years.
But this year will be the best.
Im taking the nick name I recently aquired..
Im going as Snooki.

{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
The one and only, Bob Barker.

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
My Mom's homemade gravy and biscuit.
DELISH.

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
 Ridiculous.
Because it's just that, ridiculous.

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
A lot has happened to me for which I cannot explain.
But I just know the things that do happen are for reasons I can't explain.
 Whether I ever know those reasons or not life goes on.


We had a fabulous weekend of celebrating btw.
Here's just a teeeny tiny tid bit.


Happppy Wednesday ya'll,


4 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Love that last pic you both look so cute.

Kristen said...

Your little one is a mini-me!!! So cute!!

And now I'm hungry for Chinese food since you mentioned it :)

Love ya lady!

Summer Athena said...

i agree that the last photo is sooooooo cute!

bananas. said...

meat dress! meat dress! meat dress!

haha. i'm telling you...you'll win costume of the year.