September 27, 2010

Its that time again...

To review another AWESOME product from CSN Stores.
You know, the place that has everything from Console Tables, purses, and baby strollers.
And speaking of strollers...

Mommy is in need of some new wheels...

Actually, DayDay is the one in need...
So I figured why not review this absolutely adorable stroller..

Although we have the sit and stand for family outings...
Its sucha hassel when its just me and her....
Its tooo big just for a stroll in the park.
PLUS.
 I'd bet you agree she deserves this sweet little ride for herself!

Um, I will be back with some football love tomorrow my dears.

Plus BIG news!!!

XO dolls,

2 comments:

carrie1 said...

I wanna know.... I wanna know! What's the big news?

bananas. said...

this is college football you're talking about right? i'm just starting to get into it. i usually root for notre dame b/c dave's dad is obsessed with them. but that's it.