July 30, 2010

Happppy, Happpy! Joy, Joy!

Friday's make me happy.

Especially things like
TAY coming HOME yesterday,
 made a end to this week perfect.
Check out the story ABC 33/40 did yesterday, here.
{PS: The video is in the TOP RIGHT corner.}
.
That in itself calls for a Happy Dance.

And just so you know...

This weekend, Im not doing jack.
I will be relaxing to the max.
Before you get too relaxed yourself...
Check out one of my "real life" besties,
She's new to our little world.
Go show some love folks.
My weekend will consist of:

Sunnin'.
AND

Eating Cupcakes.
{Which reminds me I need to workout.}
Plus, Hubbs is still Celebrating.
He's getting pretty brown and blue cupcakes with sprinkles.
SHHH.

 If you have not a clue to what he's celebrating..
Check out this post.
Anywhooo.

What plans do you have for the weekend?

XoXo,

5 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Wahoo friday. yay for RELAXIN!

ag. said...

Ooh I would love that cupcake right now! Looks so yummy!

So excited for my weekend...off camping! ENJOY YOURS!

Blicious said...

yay Friday! love cupcakes! :)

thanks for the sweet comment! so happy you are following me! im a new follower of your blog!

xoxo
b

carrie1 said...

I was suppose to have a relaxing weekend.... so far my friday has not been relaxing at all.... =(

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

"eating cupcakes, which reminds me i need to workout"...hahaha you crack me up - I can totally identify!! hope you're having a fab weekend! :)