April 28, 2010

Oh Snap.

I am excited for today and tomorrow.

1. My Cousin Josh and His Wife Vanna are finally getting to meet their babygirl today, sometime! I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED.

2. A dear friend is coming to Mobile today, she's a Coastie. Her and her fellow mates will be keeping tabs on the Oil Spill here in the South till Friday, but that could be extended due to the extent.
You can read about that
 HERE, HERE, and for the latest HERE.
 And since she's in town for work she doesn't have much time for play, I get to hang out with her tomorrow night at Dins. I am EXCITED.  I haven't seen her in almost 2 years. It's about time I got to catch up with her for a hot minute.

3. I hate the gym and it kicked my arse yesterday. Do any of you take Zumba? I really want to start going to Zumba classes! What are they like?

Thats it for today, nothing too interesting.
See you tomorrow!

Ya'll have a wondaful day!

3 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Thank you for the linky love!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

YAY this is good news stuff.

Karls said...

Have fun! I'd like to take Zumba... but living in the middle of freaking nowhere makes that kind of hard - unless I buy the DVD pack - which I already know I'll never use! Still have the Carmen Electra - Strip to Fit DVD Collection in their wrappers! haha