April 27, 2010

Happiness is nothing more than Love.

So, let me just start by saying a BIG FAT Thank You to each and everysingleoneof  YOU, for sending me birthday love and wishes! I was completely overwhelmed mid day yesterday at all the amazing shout outs, comments, and all of the 30+ comments on my Facebook wall. All of this truly made me realize that I am super lucky and have the best family, friends and of course bloggie friends in the entire world. Half of my day wasn't at all what you and I were wishing for, I was almost certain it was the worst birthday a girl could end up having.
 But at the end of the day it turned out to be one of my most favorite birfdays ever.
And here's why.

Stargazer Lillies..
Are infact my favorite flower.
Hubbs made my day when these beautiful flowers
were delivered straight to my door.
I may or may not have cried like a baby..
 right infront of the delivery guy.
I think he was a little uncomfortable...to say the least.
haha.

Then it was time for a photoshoot.

Birfday Girl♥
{PS: I haven't taken a full body shot pic in forever. EEEK.}

Love of my Stinkin Life Yo.

And these cute little Grubbers,
 chomped down on some delish food..
Where and what have you done with my children?
  LOADS of gain8poundswithonebite cuisine is on their plates
and they choose soup and salad to dine on instead?
WHAT?!

Last night Ash and Mir completely awed me after they
They drugg me to Wal-Mart at 10:30 at night to get facewash and diapers.

We always take midnight walmart trips because, what else is there to do?
Sleep? Thats just for you cool kids out there.

But Ash and Mir have another great quality about them besides just being awesome friends.
They are completely selfless and thier hearts are so big.
Plus, they surprise you with the following:

Ashleigh's Suprise for Me and Mir.
{Because Mir's birfday is today!}
{Happy Stinkin Birthday Boo!}
It's a Happy un21stbirthday around here.
And you can't have a cake with out candles, even if your not 21...
You still need candles people.
And Jennifer will be happy to know I put these to use,
 even if it is 2 years later.
{and no, neither of us are 21.}

 And a BIG surprise from Mir.
She seriously knows how to givem'!
RPattz + a absolutelyadorable supersized Coffee cup= heaven.
{Or just the most fantab present ev.}
And if you didn't know..
I have a slight obsesh for Coffee mugs ya'll.
I may or may not have over 15 in my cuboard.
Just Sayin'.

So you see, 23 is going to be just perfect for me.

Have a FABTASTIC Tuesday ya'll,

6 comments:

carrie1 said...

Yay! Glad to hear you had a good birthday! =)

capperson said...

1. Them flowers are tooo pretty!

2. You're so stinking cute. I'm loving them jeans and those shoes.

3. And that coffee cup is freaking adorable. I have a coffee cup obsession also!

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Now that sounds like a freaking fabulous bday lady. Happy belated!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

You're soo cute my love,

How sweet of hubs for the flowers, tehy are soooo pretty.

and i love your presents, AWESOME!

cant wait for you to get mine. love you.

bananas. said...

you TOTALLY deserved to be spoiled with love. it was, after all, you're ONLY 23RD BIRTHDAY!

glad you had a good day!

Gabby said...

Oh wow, I am LAME. Happy belated birthday, lady!! I am so glad you had a great day - you deserve it! Here's to a fantastic year! xo