March 24, 2010

Happiness.

And this is how I feel today.
Happy.

And this is what I'm ranting about today.
A certain man and his complete and udder messiness!!

So, for the past 7 or 8 months Hubbs has been driving my car. He has his own, but decided he would much rather be lazy and not fix his own car. Fix meaning a new tire and a oil change.
Yes, Hubbs= Lazy.
 But the said laziness is NOT the prob.
It's the mess he left my car in after buying a new one for himself...

And so I started cleaning...
Water bottles with sunflower shells in them, receipts dating from a year ago to last month crammed in every pocket that exsist, gum wrappers, cups from the kitchen, and last but not least, the nasty sticky residue underneath my cup holders...

I would show you picutres, but I will save you from wittnessing what I had to...
It was NASTY. I was ashamed.

I was told once that the cleanliness of your car shows the cleanliness in which you live...
Meaning if you car is a wreck...most likely your house is too.
Which is so true.
 Just think about it...

Last night it took me 1.5 hours to clean the mess out. 
Busted my boootay this morn wiping and windexing EVERYTHING.
I'm happy to say my car smells of Japanese Cherry Blossom and a hint of Citrus.

Let's just say I think he owes my car some TLC.
Meaning it needs a good bath and would love it's carpets shampoo'd too.

NO MORE MASTER MESSYPANTS in my car!!!
HAPPY DANCE!!!
Point to this post??
NOTHING.
Okay, Okay, Im done ranting.
AND
Can you believe it's almost Friday?

Hallelujah!

9 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

First off, I love that quote and needed it today, thank you. Secondly, yay for messypants in his own car... boyfriends car is DIRTTYYYY i hate riding in it... so i hear ya.

Shea Posey said...

Oh man, I need to clean out my car. I totally agree with what you said about how clean your car is compared to your house. Totally true. My car is messy in spots...and so is my house. Maybe I'll go out and clean it today! lol.

Elizabeth Marie said...

Yay or being happy and having your car back. AND almost Friday!

Jen said...

Oh no he did not! My man would be dead if he did that. You are a good woman for cleaning it up and putting a smile on -- definitely a bigger person than I would be! My man is kinda messy in the house, and it drives me bonkers sometimes!

Julie Leah said...

Have I mentioned how much I love that new header?? So pretty! Yay for almost Friday!!

Kristen said...

Almost Friday.... HALLE-FREAKIN-LUJAH to that sista!!!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey girly, found you via the beautiful Bumpkin. Your comment RE: R Patz cracked me up!

Your babies are so adorable! Following along on your ride :)

Heather said...

Hello! Found you on Lady Bloggers Society! I have a little one year old girl too! (almost two) I love the name Davony! Haven't really heard it before, but it's so cute! Your blog is lots of fun, and I'll be back to read more. Following now!

http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

Sara said...

I'm a clean freak....especially about my car!! My hubby is also a slob. I call him Messy Marvin...though Marvin is not his name, I promise.

Yay for the weekend. Hope you have a great one!!