January 2, 2010

Tardiness....

Happy late New Years!!


So far 2010 has treated us well!
I believe it's going to continue to be an amazing year!!

Thursday night we had such a fab time!

We laughed, strolled, smiled, made New Years hats, and ate Moon Pies...
There's something about bringing a new year
in with my family that gives me peace at heart.




Yesterday we celebrated and ate some yummy grub:
Chuck Roast
Turnip greens
Black Eyed Peas
Mac n' Cheese
and
Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes.

Take that Paula Deen.
Just kidding, I love me some PD.

Anyywhoooo...

Like said, family is the best way to bring in a new year....
My beautiful neice Kristen came to stay with us for the weekend!
She's such a happy soul. Always a joy to have her around!
Also, never a quiet moment...
She might or might not get it from me....

Well, Im going to relax....
Tomorrow I will be doing lots and lots of cleaning!

How is 2010 treating everyone so far??

XoXo my dollies,

7 comments:

Rasha (andthisiswhatshesaid) said...

So cute. Happy New Year Love.

Caro said...

So far 2010 is very cozy, lots of time spent in our pj's...the weather is so crappy here.

~KS said...

Your family is just so darn cute... and your little girl is a mini version of you :)
2010 is good so far... here's to it getting even better too!

PS- I am putting present 9 in the mail tomorrow morning...

Catherine Anne said...

Love this! Great post!!!!

Iva said...

so so so SO CUTE!! ;) Happy 2010!!

bananas. said...

holy cuteness you and your family are! i love those pictures. suck on that PD! ha! you crack me up.

so far 2010 is looking to be a good year.

Kristin said...

Yummmmmmm! You guys ate good! Such a gorgeous fam you have. : )