January 2, 2010

Tardiness....

Happy late New Years!!


So far 2010 has treated us well!
I believe it's going to continue to be an amazing year!!

Thursday night we had such a fab time!

We laughed, strolled, smiled, made New Years hats, and ate Moon Pies...
There's something about bringing a new year
in with my family that gives me peace at heart.




Yesterday we celebrated and ate some yummy grub:
Chuck Roast
Turnip greens
Black Eyed Peas
Mac n' Cheese
and
Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes.

Take that Paula Deen.
Just kidding, I love me some PD.

Anyywhoooo...

Like said, family is the best way to bring in a new year....
My beautiful neice Kristen came to stay with us for the weekend!
She's such a happy soul. Always a joy to have her around!
Also, never a quiet moment...
She might or might not get it from me....

Well, Im going to relax....
Tomorrow I will be doing lots and lots of cleaning!

How is 2010 treating everyone so far??

XoXo my dollies,

7 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

So cute. Happy New Year Love.

Caro said...

So far 2010 is very cozy, lots of time spent in our pj's...the weather is so crappy here.

Kristen said...

Your family is just so darn cute... and your little girl is a mini version of you :)
2010 is good so far... here's to it getting even better too!

PS- I am putting present 9 in the mail tomorrow morning...

Catherine Anne said...

Love this! Great post!!!!

Iva Messy said...

so so so SO CUTE!! ;) Happy 2010!!

bananas. said...

holy cuteness you and your family are! i love those pictures. suck on that PD! ha! you crack me up.

so far 2010 is looking to be a good year.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Yummmmmmm! You guys ate good! Such a gorgeous fam you have. : )