January 5, 2010

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Dance! Dance! Dance!

You are probably thinking...
Girl done gone and lost her ever lovin' mind...
 Well yes, that may or may not be true...
haha.

So, why am I doing my Happy Dance... Dance. Dance. Dance!?!?!

3 Reasons.
#1 It's not Monday anymore!
#2 Um, I recieved my next 4 presents from KS.
WOOT WOOT!!
Can you seriously feel my excitement!
#3 Just because I love shaking my bootay.
Hehe.

Another Note before we get  to the goodies!

I hope you all check out my SHINY NEW BABY: Still Moments A PhotoBlog.
It's still a work in progress.
I'm not really sure if I'm loving it or hating it.
But it makes me happy, so we'll see where it goes.

So, let's get down to the goodies, shall we?!

DAY 4 LOVE COUPONS
Let's just say Hubbs is most definitely my slave for the next few months!
Haha!


DAY 5
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE (RED) CD
The fight for HIV/AIDS is very important to me!
STARBUCKS REWARD CARD
It came in that little Birdie Pouch, Um..LOVE IT


DAY 6
CUPCAKE NOTEBOOK
"They are like sisters.
They cry at the movies,
they crave sudden things,
they love beling alive."

I absolutely love this saying.
It's so true about us bloggy friends!


DAY 7
CUPCAKE THANK YOUS!
AHH!
Thank You's were on my shopping list!
Love em'!


Every single present KS has sent me has nailed everything I love personally...
Cupcakes, Music, Coffee, Notebooks!
Are these gifts not wonderful?
Each one fits me perfect!

Are you kidding me lady?
You are amazing!

Also, I have to Thank You, Kristen...again...
(RED) is very important to me.
My Mother died of AIDs when I was 11.
I am SO grateful people like you are doanting to the FIGHT against AIDs.
Wether it be in America or Africa!
Thank You so much!!!!

So how was ya'll weekend loves??
Ours was great.
Laughing, watching movies after movie, dance offs,
eating Sour Cream n' Onion Lays, and last but not least, sleeping in late.
Hubbs spoils me just a little when it comes to the sleeping thing...
It doesn't get much better than that.

Ya'll have a great day Dollies,

6 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Yay those rock. loving them!

Caro said...

Wow KS went way out of her way, and I taught I was going crazy when doing giveaways.

Gabby said...

KS is just amazing...as are you, lady!

Kristen said...

I am so, so, so happy you are liking your goodies. I am so sorry to hear you lost your mother to AIDS. I have never known anyone personally who has had to battle this awful disease... but ever since I studied the disease and the government's (awful and negligent) response to it in the 1980s while I was an undergrad, I knew this disease need champions. There is still so much fear and prejudice in our world... and because of it, so many innocent people are dying because this disease is running rampant. I have participated in the Wisconsin AIDS walk every year now for 7 seven years and will walk until I can't anymore!! We will find a cure!!!!! So, so, SO glad you appreciate the (Red) gift!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

AMEN for hubs who let you sleep in! If I couldn't recharge for a few hours on weekend mornings...it wouldn't be pretty. Happy new year lady!

Paulina said...

congrats on the new blog!! I will have to check it out! also, congrats on all the gifts, they are awesome!!!