December 17, 2009

Its Friday, w h a t! w h a t!



It's F r i d a y.


Woot Woot!
Woah! I can't believe how fast Christmas snuck up on me!
But it did and it's just one little week away...


Im ready for Santa to come...
Oh and speaking of that guy, look at my babies!

Nick was ready for the big question.

Before Santa could even ask, Nick blurted out, "I WANT...The HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO GAME!!" (Caps is used to represent Nicholas screaming!)
Cutest thing I've ever seen!

I will be out town for a little over a week.

I will be posting and commenting as much as I can!

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear Christmas,

I'll be home for you this year. I'm excited, are you?

Xo,

4 comments:

Shea Posey said...

Awww what a cute picture! I hope Santa brings Nick his gift!! Have safe travels to home and a very merry Christmas!!

Kristen said...

Hungry Hungry Hippos is an awesome game!!! And I love he shouted at Santa! Priceless!!

Safe travels and enjoy your holiday!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

CUte. your boy doesnt look scared,b ut she does a little, haha.

starnes family said...

What? Children looking less than terrorized by Santa? Doesn't happen in my crazy family. Your picture is darling!

Just came over from While We're Waiting. Congrats!

Cute blog....I'll be back for another visit soon!

-Casey @ www.thestarnesfam.com