December 15, 2009

Hello Monday...Wait it's Tuesday...

Hi Dolls! I hope your weekend was Fantab! Our was great, thank you! ")
I have to be honest...Im a grump when it comes to waking up on Mondays...it's hard to get up and get movin...this obviously affects my blogging...please forgive me...
I'm pretty lazy these days and I have decided that Tuesday is now my new Monday.


Ladies, I have lots to tell you.
Hubbs made E6 which= 1st class which =Awesomeness.


I am so siked for him. Blessing from above, seriously!
We are just starting our Christmas shopping today, I told you I've been lazy.
Please pray I don't knock a B out while trying to find all these gifts to give...
I tend to get a little raged when you get up in my bizznazzz...


Um, lets see, "Mystery Blogger" lost their little mind over the weekend.
They forgot about this little place...
Which is okay, I fo give them.


Oh and I've lost 20 lbs.
First pair of hawt skinnies here I come.
Um, speaking of skinnies I also asked Santa for this....




He made it clear this would NEVEr happen...
I promised Santa if he bit me, I would give him a time out...
Boo to Hubbs Santa.

Tomorrow, Im giving you my very own Christmas list!
Be excited!

PS: I want to make this clear....if anyone would like to send me the ABOVE present, that would be much appreciated, thanks!

Baha!
Hope your Tuesday was better than my Monday,

6 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

First off, congrats to hubby!! Secondly, wow 20 pounds what are you doing, i need to do that!! and third, yummm i love edward.

carrie1 said...

CONGRATS on Hubby making 1st class! Chris unfort. did not make it... they only have a 2% advancement, so only one guy made it! =(

Hopefully in March he will do better and make it.

Ummmm 20lbs???? Please tell me how! And I can't wait to see pictures of the new SkInNiEs!

Oh yeah... P.S. I can't wait to see your Christmas list! I will probably be totall jelly' of everything you list. =)

Stefany said...

Congrats to your hubby! :)

mmmm, Edward...

Meg said...

haha very cute! i also hate mondays. boo! and wednesdays are hard too sometimes (like today!)

Paulina said...

yaaay!! congrats hubs!!!! such wonderful news, and right efore christmas? awesome!!!!!!

ps: loving your header :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Whoa. 20 lbs?? You go lady! And woop woop for the hubs!!