October 12, 2009

Packing Rats.

Hello Friends! I hope you all had a fantab weekend. We spent all day Saturday watching lots and lots of football...puke...Sunday we finally decided to pack...pack..and pack everything but the kitchen and our clothes. But this can mean only one thing...we are even more closer to moving into Little Yellow House. Woo Hoo!! Whoa! Rewind back to Saturday night...I was bored out of my mind...and me and the kiddos played in the living room floor while Hubbs screamed, yelled, curesed not so silently at the players on tv. (Like they can hear you!!) So we played the usual, airplane, peek -a- boo and the famous hide -n- go seek. Fun right! Yes!! So here are some cutesy pictures from Saturday night. Enjoy!




Hope ya'll had a Marvelous Monday,

6 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

Looks at those lips mama...she's already got her signature pout DOWN!!!

Catherine Anne said...

cute cute kiddos. Oh and I love the yellow house! Love it~

Sharon said...

How cute are they?! Adorable pictures!

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Wow! What gorgeous kids! Love the music!

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

cuteness. I needed a little cuteness in my face. The minipigs weren't doing it today.

brooke said...

oooohh....the first one...a gal after my own heart! hahaha...and the last?!?!?!?! UGGG SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!