October 2, 2009

Closure, Finally.

I have to tell you about the weirdest dream I had last night. Last month a close friend of mine passed away. It was hard for all of us, and by all of us I mean my graduating class, there were only 75 of us and EVERYONE was close. So to my point. I didn't get to go to the viewing or funeral and I didn't get my closure I needed, but last night somehow I did. Last night I was chatting away with a friend on FB and we talked about him. Well, I guess thinking about him made me dream about him.

DREAM:
I don't know where I was bu or what I was doing there but its I seen someone out of the corner of my eye and turned my head and screamed LUKE! It was Luke! Really? I ran to him and gave him the BIGGEST BEAR HUG EVER...then the dream was over, but he had a huge smile on his face and then the dream ended. So, I guess I got my closure anyway. It was very much needed.


Here's to a Terrific Tuesday,

2 comments:

nicole mountz said...

wow i have goosebumps. that's amazing. i had a dream when i was 15 that i swear i will never forget as long as i live. kinda cheesy but my dream was that i met Jesus. (ok, laugh because it does sound kinda funny!) but i remember every feeling about that dream and i duno itll just always stick with me!

Stefany said...

I am so glad you feel some closure. So sorry for your loss. :(