September 16, 2009

Wednesday, I thought you were Tuesday.

Yesterday's blog was closed with Happy Wednesday, but in fact it was Tuesday.
I'm loosing what little of my mind I have left.
The past few days have been a bit foggy for me.
For today, Wednesday, I need to clean.
It's almost my most favorite time of the year, Fall.
My house it disgusting and Im being a bit of a procrastinator today.
I want my house to smell like fall, so after Im done cleaning,
I will indeed go to target and by some fall smelling candles.
Oh yes I will.
Okay I found motivation to clean my house.
Candles are my motvation for today.

Its Officially Wednesday Ya'll,

3 comments:

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

thanks for stopping by! Week is almost over!!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS. Isn't it amazing how kids turn your brain into mush? Have fun at Target.

Paulina said...

I love fall too!!! it smells so nice!