September 20, 2009

My Loves, how was your weekend? I hope it was swell.
Hubbs and I relaxed, played with the babies, and day dreamed about (our) Little Yellow House. We talked to G today, G is the Landlord.
Landlord is such a silly word, it makes me giggle and makes me think of the Medieval Times....and that was a very random moment from me.
Okay, so back to G...he's such a nice man.
Hopefully this works out in our favor.
Im Praying.
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust...right???
Did I happen to mention that Alabama won yesterday?
Oh yes they sure did, which was awesome for me,
because Hubbs didn't turn into a GRUMP.
Which leads me to this....
Have I ever told you about the GRUMP who lives in my house when Bama loses? He is known to ya'll as Hubbs and he doesn't take loosing too kindly. He hates it matter of fact, and would like nothing more than to sulk all day and night after we have lost or maybe even a week depending on the score. This my dear Alabama team mates is excruciating...so Please, Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer, Give Em' Hell Alabama, atleast for my sanity anyways....
Here's to next weekend.
Davony turning the BIG ONE!!!!!!
Going home to spend family time.
and (the sometimes dreaded)
Alabama Football
Where did my weekend go,

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I live with a grump when the Rays lose and I'm a grump when the Gators lose. Although, I can usually be lifted out of it by an adult cocktail or two. The hubs...not so much. Ah ha