August 26, 2009

Well Hello Blogger World!

Megan Christina
Hi there! So my bestie has asked me to be a "guest blogger" for her this weekend while she enjoys a long beautiful vacation weekend in the last days of the summer sun on the gorgeous gulf coast with a group of amazing women in her family..hehe.....while I, on the other hand, get to survive through a seven-day stinky,poopy,sweaty, work week as a nurse. What are friends for, right?? Okay, Star and I go way back to crazy beautiful high school days through six years of a life changing, distance bearing friendship that has made us so close that if we were kids, I'd call us soul sisters. I have taken her up on this request, and just so you know, Im not a good writer, I do not make much sense, and I hope she doesn't regret asking me to do this. wink ;) I lurb you Chryss....and please have way too much fun this weekend, and as maw-maw would say it "start feelin' your drink", and JUST RELAX!! Give that gorgeous family of yours my greetings, take lots of pictures....and tell Paulina, "props on the platinum"! God speed chica and many blessings your way!! Im praying for the men and the kids :) Wish me luck on this bloggin thing...

2 comments:

Paulina said...

yaaay! megan! welcome to blogger

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwww, that's adorable. My bestie is my soul sister too!