July 2, 2009

Unconditional Love♥




Suddenly my whole world changed when Nicholas, my little Pirate graced us with his arrival June 4th, 2006, at 3:01pm EST. His personality shines through him like a beam of light, through his smile and through his laugh. His intelligence is Jaw dropping. I can't believe he's 3. My little baby boy is 3. It's been amazing watching him grow into his own little person and it just makes me smile, because he is turning out to be such an amazing little boy with a heart of gold. For the past 3 years we've taught ourselves how to be Mommy and Daddy. We are so thankful to have this little guy in our lives, he is quite wonderful and pretty halarious. Without him in our lives it would just be boring, he truly brightens our day! So we decided almost 2 years after we had Nick, he needed a sibling..we had our hearts set on a little girl, Ballet Slippers and Bows. So Little Miss Davony graced us with her arrival, September 26, 2008 at 4:02 EST. She is gorgeous, full of personality and attitude already, but thats our little princess for you, she smiles her beautiful smile and laughs that sweet laugh and your hooked. No wonder why Justin is wrapped around her tiny little finger already. Over the past 9 months Ive seen her little eyes shine when she figured out something new and it brings joy to my heart, I just can't believe how big she's getting and in only 3 months, it will be her 1st birthday....its so surreal to me. I am so proud to say that these two are mine and I have a husband and they have a father that loves them unconditionally as well. Truly they are a blessing to my life and without them somehow life would be empty... all 3 fulfill me. I can't thank God enough for blessing me with the many blessings he has given me. Ive always wondered what unconditional love feels like, these children have my Unconditional Love, always and forever.

No comments: