July 9, 2009

Simply Love, Simply Happiness♥

Marriage- (Mar-riage) noun
The state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law.
Wow. 4 years ago, July 9, 2005 I became Mrs. Justin Underwood and I could not be more blessed than to call this man my husband and the father of my children. He'a a little more than amazing, he's everything my heart desires. I can't believe Im sitting on my couch watching Dragon Tales with my two beautiful children, I am where I am today because of him. He's what makes this possible for me, to sit here and enjoy my day with my children. Its overjoys me and excites me all over again to know we've made it through another happy year. He's such a beautiful person and He makes me happy beyond belief, I have realized over the years, I really do have SO MUCH to be thankful for. God sent me someone super amazing to spend the rest of my life with. Your probably wondering whats up with the definition up top, Well honestly it doesn't even yet to cover what marriage,our marriage really is! Our marriage is Simply Love, Simply Happiness and thats what marriage is all about. Just being in love and having all the happiness in the world when you look at your companion. Thank you Justin for being everything to me. I love you with all the stars,the moon, clouds, and galaxies in the sky. You complete me.

No comments: